Now that I've lived in Cleveland for almost 6 years, it was so fun get out of my area code and explore downtown Cincinnati for Jordan and Marcus's engagement session! These two were so fun to be around. Our session included lots of laughs, great weather, and drinks! What more can you ask for?? I can't wait until their wedding in October! :)
Happy Saturday friends! Hopefully you're staying warm with all this snow we just got! Lola just came in from playing outside and probably will now sleep for 14 hours. She loves the snow and could probably run around for forever in it! :) We always end up luring her back inside with treats. I brought my camera outside with me for a minute and ended up catching these two. Every other photo was just a running blur.
After that, I decided my time outside was done for the day. Now I'm sitting here nice and cozy with a homemade latte! :)
ANYWAYS -- back to the original point and the title of this post which is 'Spijkers Family Photos'. These photos are from a few months ago when one of my oldest friends asked me to take photos of her and her husband and their ADORABLE 3 month old puppy. I love when clients bring pets to their sessions, and Lucy was no exception. She is the CUTEST ever, as you will see in the photos below.
I just realized this kind of turned into a puppy/dog post, but I'm not mad about it! Here are my favorites from their session! :)
Aaaand for my favorite of all...
THAT LITTLE FACE! I mean...come on. Dying over here over all the cuteness!! :D
Once again, hope everyone is staying warm!! Let me know your favorite from this session in the comments! :)
In my last blog post, I committed to 'blogging more' as one of 2018 goals! So -- although I'm sitting here under my heated blanket with a forecast for snow tonight, I'm sharing with you my favorite photos from Jessica & Bob's balmy mid-September wedding! :)
I first met these two when I captured their surprise proposal at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. :) I was so happy when Bob called me soon after to ask if I would be their wedding photographer as well!
Enjoy some of my favorites from their day, and again -- Congratulations Jessica & Bob! :)
Hi everyone! After months of not blogging, I am finally catching up with some of my recent sessions as well as weddings from the past year! I’ve been blessed to have been so busy this year; but it’s also meant I fell behind on showing everyone what I’ve been up to! :/ So I apologize for the lateness, but I’m back! To start off my first blog post in almost 6 months (!), here are a few of my favorites from Kristin & Curtis’s engagement session!
Kristin and Curtis were an absolute blast to work with. For their photos we ventured to the top of a parking garage in downtown CLE, and to The Arcade. This was my first time meeting these two, but it was obvious how happy and in love they are. I cannot wait for their wedding in June!
Ok get ready for blanket snuggling overload. I could not pick a favorite from these (obviously!), so I just included all my favorites! ;)
- Oct 31, 2019 Bethany & Matt | Medina, Ohio Wedding Oct 31, 2019
- Aug 29, 2018 Stacie & Dan | Cleveland, Ohio Engagement Session Aug 29, 2018
- Jul 20, 2018 Kristin & Curtis | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Jul 20, 2018
- May 26, 2018 Chelsea & Matt | Ohio City, Cleveland, Ohio Engagement Photographer May 26, 2018
- May 14, 2018 Emmett | Cleveland, Ohio Newborn Photographer May 14, 2018
- May 9, 2018 Jordan & Marcus | Engagement Session, Cincinnati, Ohio Photographer May 9, 2018
- Jan 13, 2018 Spijkers Family Photos | Cleveland, Ohio Family Photographer Jan 13, 2018
- Jan 7, 2018 Jessica & Bob | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Photographer Jan 7, 2018
- Dec 17, 2017 Kristin & Curtis, Engagement Session | Cleveland, Ohio Photographer Dec 17, 2017
- Jul 28, 2017 Kristen & Dan | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Photographer Jul 28, 2017
- Jun 19, 2017 Waleska & Ricky | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Photographer Jun 19, 2017
- Dec 13, 2016 Julie & Peter | Cleveland Engagement Photographer Dec 13, 2016
- Nov 30, 2016 Magaña Family | Cleveland, OH Family Photographer Nov 30, 2016
- Nov 28, 2016 Waleska & Ricky | Cleveland, OH Engagement Photographer Nov 28, 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 Ferguson Family | Cleveland, Ohio Family Photographer Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Courtney's Wedding Morning | Cleveland, OH Wedding Photographer Nov 14, 2016
- Nov 7, 2016 The Murphy Family | Cleveland, Ohio Family Photographer Nov 7, 2016
- Oct 18, 2016 Dia + Mike | Engagement Photographer - Cleveland, OH Oct 18, 2016
- Oct 11, 2016 Lush & Lovely Grand Opening | Cleveland Ohio Small Business Oct 11, 2016
- Sep 20, 2016 The Taseff Family | Cleveland Family Photographer Sep 20, 2016
- Sep 18, 2016 The Musson Family | Cleveland Family Photographer Sep 18, 2016
- Sep 16, 2016 The Stratigakos Family | Cleveland Family Photographer Sep 16, 2016
Kristen & Dan's wedding day was full of beautiful scenery, close family and friends, amazing weather, a playground with swings, and lots of Lord of the Rings references! :) Both of them had family attending the wedding from all over the country. It was obvious to see how much these two are loved! A few of my favorites from the day are below.
I love when a wedding takes me to new places I've never been. Waleska & Ricky's wedding was absolutely gorgeous and did just that. We spent some of our time taking photos at the Olmsted Falls covered bridge. The rustic wood and charm of the area was beautiful. Check out a few of my favorites from the day below! :)
I love Cleveland's neighborhoods. Ohio City, Tremont, and Gordon Square are all close to each other but yet have their own little personalities. I hadn't been to Gordon Square in awhile, and this session reminded me of some of the great things that make it its' own! Julie and Peter are so cute together, and Julie's daughter came along too! We started out at Gypsy Coffee and made our way around the block. Check out a few of my favorites below! :)
One of the perks of this profession is that it reconnects me with people who I haven't seen in awhile. It was so great seeing Natalie, another sorority sister from my Ohio University days again. Her little family is the cutest! All of the girls did such a great job and were adorable in their coordinating outfits. :) Enjoy a few of my favorites below!
It was such an honor and so much fun to be able to capture the morning of my dear friend Courtney's wedding! It included lots of makeup, laughter, and of course mimosas. Here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!
I loved visiting Cuyahoga Valley National Park last weekend with the Murphy family! Over the past few months, I've had the chance to explore different areas of this vast park. It is definitely the hidden gem of Northeast Ohio; with 33,000 acres of hiking trails, waterfalls, and gorgeous photo spots! If you haven't been there, or maybe haven't been in awhile, I definitely recommend checking it out. Our session involved bright fall colors, silly faces, and lots of laughs. Enjoy a few of my favorites below! :)
It was honor to photograph some fellow bobcats, Dia & Mike last weekend! Dia and I were sorority sisters at Ohio University. I have so many great memories from our time together there! A few weeks before our session, Dia and I met for some coffee at The Root Cafe in Lakewood. She told me the story of how Mike asked for her Dad's blessing, and how he proposed in front of the sunset on Ft. Lauderdale Beach. :) These two were so fun and the laughing didn't stop throughout our session! Take a look at a few of my favorites!
I loved that Dia also brought along her OU blanket! It was so cute and definitely the perfect prop for these two alums.
Happy Tuesday friends! Go Bobcats! :)