Now that I've lived in Cleveland for almost 6 years, it was so fun get out of my area code and explore downtown Cincinnati for Jordan and Marcus's engagement session! These two were so fun to be around. Our session included lots of laughs, great weather, and drinks! What more can you ask for?? I can't wait until their wedding in October! :)
Hi everyone! After months of not blogging, I am finally catching up with some of my recent sessions as well as weddings from the past year! I’ve been blessed to have been so busy this year; but it’s also meant I fell behind on showing everyone what I’ve been up to! :/ So I apologize for the lateness, but I’m back! To start off my first blog post in almost 6 months (!), here are a few of my favorites from Kristin & Curtis’s engagement session!
Kristin and Curtis were an absolute blast to work with. For their photos we ventured to the top of a parking garage in downtown CLE, and to The Arcade. This was my first time meeting these two, but it was obvious how happy and in love they are. I cannot wait for their wedding in June!
Ok get ready for blanket snuggling overload. I could not pick a favorite from these (obviously!), so I just included all my favorites! ;)
- Aug 29, 2018 Stacie & Dan | Cleveland, Ohio Engagement Session Aug 29, 2018
- Jul 20, 2018 Kristin & Curtis | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Jul 20, 2018
- May 26, 2018 Chelsea & Matt | Ohio City, Cleveland, Ohio Engagement Photographer May 26, 2018
- May 14, 2018 Emmett | Cleveland, Ohio Newborn Photographer May 14, 2018
- May 9, 2018 Jordan & Marcus | Engagement Session, Cincinnati, Ohio Photographer May 9, 2018
- Jan 13, 2018 Spijkers Family Photos | Cleveland, Ohio Family Photographer Jan 13, 2018
- Jan 7, 2018 Jessica & Bob | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Photographer Jan 7, 2018
- Dec 17, 2017 Kristin & Curtis, Engagement Session | Cleveland, Ohio Photographer Dec 17, 2017
- Jul 28, 2017 Kristen & Dan | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Photographer Jul 28, 2017
- Jun 19, 2017 Waleska & Ricky | Cleveland, Ohio Wedding Photographer Jun 19, 2017
- Dec 13, 2016 Julie & Peter | Cleveland Engagement Photographer Dec 13, 2016
- Nov 30, 2016 Magaña Family | Cleveland, OH Family Photographer Nov 30, 2016
- Nov 28, 2016 Waleska & Ricky | Cleveland, OH Engagement Photographer Nov 28, 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 Ferguson Family | Cleveland, Ohio Family Photographer Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Courtney's Wedding Morning | Cleveland, OH Wedding Photographer Nov 14, 2016
- Nov 7, 2016 The Murphy Family | Cleveland, Ohio Family Photographer Nov 7, 2016
- Oct 18, 2016 Dia + Mike | Engagement Photographer - Cleveland, OH Oct 18, 2016
- Oct 11, 2016 Lush & Lovely Grand Opening | Cleveland Ohio Small Business Oct 11, 2016
- Sep 20, 2016 The Taseff Family | Cleveland Family Photographer Sep 20, 2016
- Sep 18, 2016 The Musson Family | Cleveland Family Photographer Sep 18, 2016
- Sep 16, 2016 The Stratigakos Family | Cleveland Family Photographer Sep 16, 2016
I love Cleveland's neighborhoods. Ohio City, Tremont, and Gordon Square are all close to each other but yet have their own little personalities. I hadn't been to Gordon Square in awhile, and this session reminded me of some of the great things that make it its' own! Julie and Peter are so cute together, and Julie's daughter came along too! We started out at Gypsy Coffee and made our way around the block. Check out a few of my favorites below! :)
Perfect light, gorgeous scenery, and a couple so in love -- what more could you ask for?? Waleska & Ricky's excitement for their engagement/upcoming wedding was obvious throughout our entire shoot. For their session, we explored Rocky River Reservation and their new scenic overlook near the nature center. I cannot wait for their wedding this upcoming February! Enjoy a few favorites below. :)
It was honor to photograph some fellow bobcats, Dia & Mike last weekend! Dia and I were sorority sisters at Ohio University. I have so many great memories from our time together there! A few weeks before our session, Dia and I met for some coffee at The Root Cafe in Lakewood. She told me the story of how Mike asked for her Dad's blessing, and how he proposed in front of the sunset on Ft. Lauderdale Beach. :) These two were so fun and the laughing didn't stop throughout our session! Take a look at a few of my favorites!
I loved that Dia also brought along her OU blanket! It was so cute and definitely the perfect prop for these two alums.
Happy Tuesday friends! Go Bobcats! :)